Long blazer / Spring in November

November 13, 2015

Hi !!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! 
Before leaving to Vilnius I spent my morning and evening in Kaunas old town. It felt like spring, because it was so sunny and really warm:) So I finally decided to wore my long thrifted blazer (2euros)  with that long thrifted shirt (1euro). I am quite happy how this combo turned out!! By the way I love these MANGO mini journals that they have in their shops, always looking there for inspiration:)


Have a great weekend!!!!

You Might Also Like

5 komentarai (-ų)

  1. You look perfect Sweetie:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labai gražus įrašas, nuo šiol seku tave! :)

    astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer <3 Thanks for visiting my page

    Mash | www.sarmash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very gorgeous style
    Cute coordinate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! hey blazer look really cool and can't believe it all cost just 3€!!!
    Xo
    www.colourvibes.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts