Weekend fun

February 04, 2016


Hi!!!!

Year after year after year .....I was telling myself  the same lie - next winter I will definitely buy ice skates. So this year, thanks to my friend we finally did !!! It was snowing and freezing like crazy that day, but overall it was an amazing day:)))
My look is really simple guys. I have been hesitating whether to  post it or not.  But well I did!! 
Also bought this hat for 1 euro I think it looks kinda cute and love the colors too. And who doesn't need gold chains? Right?















You Might Also Like

9 komentarai (-ų)

  1. Great pictures, I like ice skating too :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cap ! :) I love ice-skating like you. ;)
    partofnicol.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute red beanie!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, and woooow those photos are cool! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a bargain for the beanie! you look so cute in it and look like you're having so much fun in the snow! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cool. Perfect pics, girl. Looks like you had a lot of fun over the weekend.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts