Birthday party/DIY headband

June 22, 2016

Hey loves!

It was such an amazing birthday party !! Birthday theme - flowers. So I chose to wear this vintage piece for only 3 euros. I love the colors, so summery ! And what I really like about this vintage find that you can wear each piece separately. 
Also I think it went perfectly with my headband. I always wanted to add one of these to my accessories collection and finally did. I didn't find that perfect one, so decided to buy materials and make it! Voila! 









     
                                                                 Headband - DIY
                                                                 Outfit - Humana Vintage
                                                                 Heels - Zara    
                         

You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts