Trip to London! + D.I.Y

November 18, 2016

 Hi everyone!! 

EN I can't even describe how much I actually love to travel. So it was the perfect way to celebrate my 25 birthday. On November 12 we flew to England. Wohooo! With this trip we got a chance to explore London. I absolutely loved it. We had so much fun and came back with many great memories to keep. 

Outfit. Since we were walking a lot it was necessary to feel comfortable. I chose to wear jeans and a comfy sweater. Talking about the jeans, haha... I know what you are thinking! These are crazy! But to me fashion is fun and I always try to add some interesting details to my outfit. I saw this pair of jeans with pearls on asos.com. As I remember they were a bit pricey, I believe somewhere around 70 euros. I got so inspired that decided to make them myself. It definitely takes time to sew in all the pearls but it is so easy! Total cost - 7 euros. And voila! I feel that I will be wearing them a lot! :) By the way, I didn't wear these heels all the time while exploring London, otherwise I would have died. Just think they go so perfectly with this whole look.

Till next time!!
Sveiki!

LT Aš kaip ir dauguma (turbūt) tiesiog dievinu keliones. Mano manymu tai vienas geriausių būdų atšvesti savo 25 gimtadienį. Taigi,  lapkričio 12 dieną išskridome į Angliją. Valiooo!! Galiu drąsiai sakyti, jog tai buvo vienas geriausių mano gimtadienių. Įsimylėjau Londoną ir net neabejoju, kad apsilankysiu ten dar tikrai ne kartą. 

Kalbant apie aprangą man asmeniškai patogumas kelionės metu yra viskas. Kadangi buvome tikri turistai ir nuo ryto iki vakaro grožėjomės miestu privalėjome jaustis patogiai. Kiekvieną kartą kurdama savo derinį stengiuosi pridėti kažkokią įdomią detalę, suteikti įvaizdžiui unikalumo.  Šiuo atveju tai - džinsai. Įkvėpimo pasisėmiau iš asos.com. Beeeet mokėti už tokius džinsus 70 eurų neketinau. Todėl nutariau paeksperimentuoti. Žodžiu labai prapasta, viskas ko jums reikės tai džinsų, perlų, laiko ir trupučio kantrybės. Ir voila! Esu labai patenkinta savo naujais džinsais vos už 7 eurus. Beje su aukštakulniais po Londoną nelaksčiau tiesiog nuotraukoms pasirinkau būtent šiuos. Manau puikiai užbaigia įvaizdį suteikdami deriniui daugiau išskirtinumo!

Iki kito karto!












You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts