Pompoms and cute backpacks

January 09, 2017


Hello 2017!!!! How are you all doing? I hope you all had the best New year ever!

Winter is so real here in Lithuania. So I am not even going to pretend that i felt OK standing there wearing only a sweater. Faux fur collars and thick wool gloves are a must for me in the winter season. How amazing are these gloves!? Those pompoms on them makes winter wear more fun.
To be honest I wasn't so sure adding this backpack to my look. Mostly because of the color - it just doesn't look like a winter item. When I look at it I see Spring. But overall with that burgundy color vibe it worked just great. And honestly, the quality of this pin cutie really surprised me.


Backpack - SammyDress
Sweater - SammyDress / Can find it here
Coat - Primark
Gloves - Knitas
Pants - H&M

Happy Monday, everyone!! Stay warm:)

























You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

  1. I like the coat and bag:) great look:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts