Wedding day / London

May 08, 2017


Dress - I chose this beautiful dark blue dress from Asos.com/ Brand - Boohoo. I could not be happier with my choice. It definitely reminds me of those Self - Portrait dresses which I cannot afford tho. Anyways I love loooove this one, especially the bottom part. Overall I aDorRE midi dresses in general, because I always feel so good wearing them. Something like this in my opinion is perrrrfect for a wedding day. I will link few similar dresses to this one. I couldn't find the exact same one :(

Heels - Mango. You can't go wrong with these. Goes perfectly with pretty much everything I have in my wardrobe. Every time when I have a special occasion I always lean towards these. 

Bag - Zara. One of the best purchases. To me it looks more expensive then it actually is. I wanted something a bit more simple but still elegant and chic.



















                  Wedding took place in The Number sixteen Hotel. Absolutely stunning place.                                                                 More on my instagram __kristtina__



                                                                   Shop the look

                                  Bag                                                                         Heels


Similar dresses
1. Navy dress                                                                                2. Red Lace dress




You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts