Kitten heel shoes // Topshop jeans

February 22, 2018


Coat / sweater - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Bag / Shoes - ZARA
Sneakers - Bershka

That weekend we visited Sky Garden. Guys, I highly recommend it - the view is amazing there!! ( I mean I visited that place three times already haha). Anyways, there's a bit of everything in this look. Some of You will probably think that I'm a bit nuts to pair all these things together, but honestly, I really really like it this way! 


I threw on one of my sweaters with these Topshop jeans, I love how different they are. I have been getting a lot of wear out of them. 

Never say NEVER.... I am never going to wear kitten heel shoes...they're ugly...blah blah. And voila I already own a pair. To keep things fun I decided to wear them with this outfit. I really like that they are two-toned, that definitely spices up the whole look. The other thing that sold me on these is that they are pointy and OMG - so comfy. 











You Might Also Like

4 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts